Promoting Excellence in Women’s Health
Our mission is to promote health and prevent disease in women. We accomplish this by supporting the programmatic initiatives of our faculty and staff in the areas of patient care, education, and research. We are committed to providing quality health care services to all women; educating health care providers and investigators; and conducting research to advance knowledge in our field.
In Other Women's Health News:
- CRS investigator, Diana Laird, launches new lab website.
- UCSF Specialized Cooperative Center Program in Reproduction and Infertility Research (SCCPIR) Continues Work With Second 5-year Grant
- Department Milestones Spring 2013
- Maternal exposure to air pollution linked to low birth weights
- How men with HIV can safely become dads
- Explore the Centering program at our Chronic Pelvic Pain Clinic
- The Women's Specialty Hospital at UCSF Medical Center at Mission Bay will set a new standard for patient- and family-centered care
- Read about new medical student electives
- New publication from UC system leaders in Ob/Gyn: Women's Health Review: A Clinical Update in Obstetrics – Gynecology
- Myths and realities about the biological clock – Dr. Marcelle Cedars discusses fertility
- Read Dr. Patty Robertson's remarks presented at the Chancellor's Award for the Advancement of Women ceremony