UCSF OB/GYN & RS
WHAT SETS THE UCSF OB/GYN RESIDENCY PROGRAM APART FROM THE REST?...
- #1 NIH Funded Women's Health Program in the Country
- Global Health
- Commitment to Underserved Populations
- Our Residents!!!!
PROGRAM MISSION STATEMENT
The Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency Program at the University of California, San Francisco trains physician leaders who provide innovative, compassionate, and comprehensive health care for women by:
- caring for diverse patients within a variety of practice settings
- collaborating across clinical disciplines
- evaluating medical literature and applying medical evidence to clinical care, as well as conducting individual research
NOTE: If you are Medical Student from an external program looking for the opportunity to do a rotation at UCSF, click here