Victor Fujimoto, MD
- If you are a patient, please do not contact a physician by email without his/her prior expressed consent due to confidentiality concerns.
Infertility, In vitro fertilization (IVF), Asian Ethnicity and Reproductive Outcomes, Environment and Reproductive Outcomes, Oxidative Stress Markers and Reproductive Outcomes, Paraxonase and Reproduction, Follicular Fluid Studies.
||Institution & Location
||Field of Study
||University of California at San Diego
||University of California at San Diego
||Mayo Graduate School, Rochester, MN
||UCSF Postdoctoral Fellowship
||Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
ASRM Society of Reproductive Surgeons Best Video Award in Basic Science: "A non-invasive treatment of uterine fibroids using high-intensity focused ultrasound", ASRM Meeting, San Diego, CA.
||ASRM Preliminary Prize Poster Winner: "Preliminary Study of In Situ Treatment of Uterine Leiomyomata in the eker Rat Using High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU)", ASRM Meeting, San Diego, CA.
||Service Hero Award, UCSF Medical Center Ambulatory Services for Clinical Care
||ASRM General Program Prize Paper Nominee: "Image-Guided High Intensity Focused Ultrasound: Potential for Minimally-Invasive Treatment of Uterine Fibroids", ASRM Meeting, Seattle WA
- Lamb JD, Huddleston HG, Purcell KJ, Modan A, Farsani TT, Dingeldein MA, Vittinghoff E, Fujimoto VY. Asian ethnicity is associated with decreased pregnancy rates following intrauterine insemination. Reprod Biomed Online. 2009 Aug;19(2):252-6.
- Fujimoto VY, Kane JP, Ishida BY, Bloom MS, Browne RW. High-density lipoprotein metabolism and the human embryo. Hum Reprod Update. 2009 Aug 28. [Epub ahead of print]
- Fujimoto VY, Luke B, Brown MB, Jain T, Armstrong A, Grainger DA, Hornstein MD; a Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology Writing Group. Racial and ethnic disparities in assisted reproductive technology outcomes in the United States. Fertil Steril. 2008 Dec 10. [Epub ahead of print]
- Browne RW, Shelly WB, Bloom MS, Ocque AJ, Sandler JR, Huddleston HG, Fujimoto VY. Distributions of high-density lipoprotein particle components in human follicular fluid and sera and their associations with embryo morphology parameters during IVF. Hum Reprod. 2008 Aug;23(8):1884-94. Epub 2008 May 16.PMID: 18487218
- Klatsky PC, Tran ND, Caughey AB, Fujimoto VY. Fibroids and reproductive outcomes: a systematic literature review from conception to delivery. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2008 Apr;198(4):357-66. Review. PMID: 18395031 ]
- Baker VL, Fujimoto VY, Kettel LM, Adamson GD, Hoehler F, Jones CE, Soules MR. Clinical efficacy of highly purified urinary FSH versus recombinant FSH in volunteers undergoing controlled ovarian stimulation for in vitro fertilization: a randomized, multicenter, investigator-blind trial. Fertil Steril. 2008 Mar 24. [Epub ahead of print] PMID: 18367182
- Purcell KJ, Schembri M, Telles TL, Fujimoto VY, Cedars MI. Bed rest after embryo transfer: a randomized controlled trial. Fertil Steril. 2007 Jun;87(6):1322-6. Epub 2007 Mar 23. PMID: 17362946
- Purcell K, Schembri M, Frazier LM, Rall MJ, Shen S, Croughan M, Grainger DA, Fujimoto VY. Asian ethnicity is associated with reduced pregnancy outcomes after assisted reproductive technology. Fertil Steril. 2007 Feb;87(2):297-302. Epub 2006 Nov 1. PMID: 17081529
- Klatsky PC, Lane DE, Ryan IP, Fujimoto VY. The effect of fibroids without cavity involvement on ART outcomes independent of ovarian age. Hum Reprod. 2007 Feb;22(2):521-6. Epub 2006 Sep 22. Erratum in: Hum Reprod. 2007 Apr;22(4):1195. PMID: 16997932
- Shen S, Rosen MP, Dobson AT, Fujimoto VY, McCulloch CE, Cedars MI. Day 2 transfer improves pregnancy outcome in in vitro fertilization cycles with few available embryos. Fertil Steril. 2006 Jul;86(1):44-50. Epub 2006 May 30. PMID: 16730718
- Lane DE, Vittinghoff E, Croughan MS, Cedars MI, Fujimoto VY. Gonadotropin stimulation demonstrates a ceiling effect on in vitro fertilization outcomes. Fertil Steril. 2006 Jun;85(6):1708-13. Epub 2006 May 11. PMID: 16690059
- Rosen MP, Shen S, Dobson AT, Fujimoto VY, McCulloch CE, Cedars MI. Oocyte degeneration after intracytoplasmic sperm injection: a multivariate analysis to assess its importance as a laboratory or clinical marker. Fertil Steril. 2006 Jun;85(6):1736-43. Epub 2006 May 4. PMID: 16678177
- Rosen MP, Shen S, Dobson AT, Fujimoto VY, McCulloch CE, Cedars MI. Triploidy formation after intracytoplasmic sperm injection may be a surrogate marker for implantation. Fertil Steril. 2006 Feb;85(2):384-90. PMID: 16595215